Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Yuri Mania 28

"Gokigenyou oneesama~", is what it says in the middle of the picture above. Yes, it seems like I'm going back to where I first started with Yuri Mania, Maria-sama ga Miteru aka MariMite. It was sometime last week that I read the news (from AnimeNation) about it being made into a live action movie. However, since then, the official site (pictured above) had named their co-stars for the movie.



As reported by AnimeNation, 13-year-old Honoka Miki will play the role of Fukuzawa Yumi and 18-year-old Haru will play the role of Ogasawara Sachiko. I'd like to think both these actresses fit their look, but I wonder how the movie will fare because a lot of live action adaptations just don't work well. Fortunately this is a pretty "normal" story that doesn't need special effects. So I'm really hoping this movie will work.

Here's a larger picture of Haru (photo from Nippon Cinema).

And a slightly larger view of Honoka Miki (photo from her official website).



Ok, breaking news aside... Since I was busy screen capturing Bakemonogatari for my latest post, I thought I'd put some of the screenshots here from the BakeYurigatari arc of the anime.

Kanbaru Suruga confessing...

These episodes probably what made me determined enough to finally watch the anime. Little did I know that I would fall in love with Senjougahara Hitagi so quickly...

Same difference ^^;


The next screenshot is from the opening sequence to this arc. Someone showed me this earlier when it first appeared, but I didn't have the time to watch it back then...




Minor Spoiler Alert!




That's all for now! Until next time... Gokigenyou!

No comments:

Post a Comment